Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Walking Goals

March of Dimes WalkAmerica
Walking to save babies – Premature Birth
April 22, 2007

Once agian I'm the Hoopla Chair (the party after the walk) and organizing a Team MBA to walk. Last year Team MBA raised $1590 with a team of 5. I’m hoping we can do even better this year. Please help me reach my personal goal of rising over $1000.00 to save babies.

My page for raising donation for the March of Dimes is http://www.walkamerica.org/merrily



Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
Walk for the Cure – Breast Cancer
May 5-6, 2007

I’ve committed to walking the 13.9 miles on Saturday. I'm hoping to get enough training walks in before the big event that I can acutally do closer to the 20 miles on Saturday. Depending on how I do and how Tim does with the kids on Saturday will determine if I go back for Sunday.

My page for raising donations for the Avon Walk is: http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1270&px=3209129

Thank you for your support whether it is through donations, joining me on practice walks, or encouraging words.

No comments:

Post a Comment