Friday, May 29, 2009

Only my kids


I have two young kids who like so many others love candy. We don’t believe in the clean plate club but when they do finish all of their dinner they are allowed to have a piece of candy. They also are typical kids and eat the frosting off of their cake first. So with that in mind I thought adding a little cake decorating frosting and large sprinkles would be a hit. For this bento I added faces to their cream cheese with large sprinkles and a dot of frosting for their eyes. I also added a bouquet of flowers to their peanut butter and Nutella spread. Both kids scrapped off the frosting and picked off the candies. When they came home from school they told never to put that stuff on their food again. Sigh, I tried. I’ll wait a few weeks and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment