Sunday, May 11, 2008

Avon Walk: Making a Fashion Statement

Our team captain and her wonderful assistant found us reasonably priced wick dry shirts. Melissa had introduced the team to this wonderful material when she found last year’s team shirts. We just had to have it again. With the addition of a guy, excuse me our ROCK STAR, to the team they felt pink might not be the best shirt color choice even though he was more then willing. They topped us off with camouflage and gray base ball hats for the walk

The rest of our outfits was let up to us. I don’t think I will ever go on a long walk again without my walking socks. I use the Wright Sock double layer socks to prevent blisters. After a bad chafing incident at one of the training walks I feel the same way about my new walking pants. It was humid and there wasn’t a good place to “pull over’ to put on my Body Glide anti-chafing With the new Champion® Double Dry® Women's 19.5'' Gym Performance Texture Capri Pants
that is no longer a problem between the double layers and the type of wick dry fabric chafing is a thing of the past. Luckily in my area all of these can be found at Metro Run & Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment