Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake

A few days ago I raved about the Osem gluten-free cakes we have tried so far. We were hoping to have the same success with the Kineret chocolate cake. The kids seem to be eating it with their snacks at school. I tried it the other night and just didn’t care for it. It tasted salty and had a unusual after taste. It was edible but not something I would ask to have again. I may let the kids finish the cake for me. Oh the things they will do for their mom. But I won’t be buying this one again.

Now a better gluten-free chocolate cake is the Osem Chocolate and Chocolate Chips Cake. The kids were a little apprehensive after the Kineret cake but after they tried it the looked like they were going to go into the Bill Cosby chocolate cake chant. This one passed the taste test for the entire family. Now if we can just find more.

The cute little containers are the latest bento experiment. I found these Sistema Plastics Klip It containers at The Container Store. The kids love these wonderful little 200 ml containers especially since they keep showing up with cake in them. They can work the snap closure without any difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment