Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bento Wipe Boards

I have discovered the super cleanable surface of the kids’ lunch cubes is a great wipe board. I have been writing their names and notes on their boxes with a black sharpie marker. I do have to soak the surface for a short time but it comes right off with a little dish soap and water. It is a really easy way to mark their lunches if they contain any nuts or other allergen another child might need to stay away from. They aren’t supposed to share lunches but if they are seated at different tables it does make lunch less risky. After loosing a bug spork to the trash I have been labeling the boxes with if a spoon, fork, or spork was packed in hopes it helps it come back home. And of course, it is great for writing love notes to my little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment