Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How I spent my summer vacation: Day 5-7

Believe it or not I went to work on day 5. The kids got to spend the day with their dad shopping. By the time I got home they were ready for a party. To celebrate our little princess turning 3 we had pizza, cake and presents. We had a short guest list of just one grandpa over.

Thanks to hurricane Faye we had a steady welcomed rain on day 6 and 7. August was a bit dry so as much as other areas were dreading Faye ours really needed the rain it brought. Luckily it was also a warm rain. I let the kids play in their kiddie pool while Faye showered them lightly from above.

We also dug through their bins of toys to play with some that were pushed to the back. We also had a few new presents to enjoy since my little princess had a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment