Monday, September 1, 2008

How I spent my summer vacation: Days 2-3

Day 2:

Okay, day 2 wasn’t as exciting. We were all recovering from the day before. We did some work around the house and the kids played

Day 3:

Today was an adventure in shopping. The kids and I went to 4 stores. Shopping isn’t usually my idea of an adventure but for a 2 and 4 year-old it is FUN. They helped push the carts and get the stuff from the shelves into the cart. Trader Joe’s mascot was hiding in the store so they were trying hard to find it to get a treat from the manager. No luck on this day but they had fun trying. We managed to get most of the things on the list before everyone just needed a quite lunch and a nap. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and such while the kids napped.

No comments:

Post a Comment