Saturday, April 12, 2008

Black Lentil & Feta Salad

Since my first attempt to use black lentils in a cold lunch dish didn’t meet great success I’m trying again. This time I think I found a winner for the adults but not so much for the kids. My lunch experiment was just 4 ingredients tossed together: precooked peas, corn and lentils and some feta cheese. No dressing was need for this salad. It is quite tasty. I tried a version without the feta dinner to see if the kids would accept those little black spots in their beloved peas and corn. NOPE! Definitely not. You should have seen the faces my daughter made. The husband liked it and would enjoy it even more with feta. The out come of this experiment is a tasty salad for the adults and back to the cutting board for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment