Friday, April 4, 2008

These Nuggets Are Not Golden

Ian’s chicken nuggets, as much as I enjoyed the fish sticks I am equally disappointed with their chicken nuggets. These chicken nuggets are free of wheat, gluten, casein, milk, eggs, nuts and soy. The outside was more chewy then crunchy after baking. The texture on the inside was mushy. The nuggets are made of overly ground up chicken and gluten-free breading. I had flash backs to the early chicken McNuggets but even they were better then these. The texture and taste just aren’t what they should be.

Trader Joe’s Breaded Chickenless Nuggets are also on the don’t buy again list. I actually purchased this by accident. Since I wasn’t buying them for me, they contain wheat, I didn’t read the label and was in such a hurry I missed the “less” in the “chickenless”. The kids asked for catsup and peanut butter to ad flavor to their’s. The husband who normally stays away from anything spicy was looking for some hot sauce to add some flavor to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment