Friday, April 11, 2008

Flowering Forsythia

In 1991 I had just moved out of my parents’ home into my own. It was a time of a lot of changes and possibilities. I was experimenting with being a World Book salesperson. I discovered that it was a wonderful product but defiantly not a job for me. The wonderful person trying to train me gave me a bag of trimmings from her forsythia which I planted in my new yard. A few years latter when I moved away I dug up on of the small bushes which took from those trimmings. The poor thing has traveled from home to home in the same pot ever since. I’ve decided this is the year that it gets to find a home in the yard. I just need to find the perfect place for it to set its roots to call home.

Forsythia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsythia

No comments:

Post a Comment