Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wheat & Gluten-Free Baked Ziti & Penne

The kids would live on mac and cheese if I would let them. Often when the schedule is busy I’ll make them a quick meal with the Kraft macaroni and cheese but because of my wheat allergy I still need to make something for myself. Healthway Natural Foods had Amy's gluten-free baked zit that looked like a good option for me. It was very good and I couldn’t tell from the taste that it was wheat and gluten-free.

Healthway also had Glutino Gluten-Free duo mushroom penne. This was also tasty. It definitely does not taste like my friend’s Italian grandmother’s recipe but it was worth getting again. Now with 390 calories per serving it definitely won’t be an everyday pick but it can be a quick tasty option for a fast meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment